Saturday, April 2, 2011

Friends 'til the end

Happy Saturday!

Today's card is for the April CAS challenge at Simply Scrapping Crafts. Do you need a little motivation to get into your craft room and start pulling things out? Join these guys. They have all sorts of challenges going on, every day.  (I heart these challenge things. It's a great excuse to get crafty.)

The PP is Basic Grey. (Die-hard fan, over here.) The flower is a die-cut, and the sentiment is a rub-on. 
Do you see the little grommets at the bottom? Cute, huh?

What do you think?

OOH!! One more thing!! 
I want to wish a WELCOME TO THE WORLD to a most beautiful baby girl, 
Brooke Rose Vielkind.
Born 3/31/2011
Little one, I hope you know how lucky you are to have been born into the family that you have.
I can't wait to meet you.
Love, "Aunt" Mary
(And please don't be mad at me when I accidentally call you "Brookie." It's just what I do.)

No comments: