Friday, April 1, 2011

Warm Wishes

Warm wishes, indeed! We could use some here in Binghamton. Gloom, gloom, gloom. I suppose all the rain and chilly temps mean that spring, and SUNSHINE is on the way though, right?

I made this card for the final March Challenge over at Simply Stamping Crafts


Unfortunately, I submitted it too late for it to make the challenge. Woopsie!!
Oh well. Congrats to the winners and I'll try to be more diligent, next time!!

The PP is a scrap from my stash and the green embossed CS is from some that Dana Cuttle-bugged for me. The flowers and the leaves stamp is from Stampin' Up!'s Botanical Blooms set, and the sentiment is from one of those nifty little acrylic sets you find in the dollar bin. I added that fun fluffy ribbon at the top for some extra texture.

I wanted to share this amazing video that I came across that reminds us to take time and enjoy our time here on Earth, and to appreciate the gifts we've been given.


No comments: