Monday, May 9, 2011

First Communion Celebration

Hello! Happy Monday...or happy whatever-day-it-is that you're reading this!
This past weekend, we had loads of fun celebrating with friends for their daughter's First Communion. I really love those times when the sun is shining brightly and kids are running everywhere and I'm surrounded by laughter, great people, and amazing food. It makes me realize how truly blessed I am.

This is the card that I made for Marta. The sentiment is from a PTI sentiment set and the butterflies are from  PTI's Round and Round set. The rest is from my stash...don't you love that blue leaf button? You can't tell from this pic, but the PP is embossed with glitter, as are the butterflies. That little sparkle is always perfect for a little girl, don't you think?

I also made cupcakes for the party...
 Yes...cupcakes as far as the eye can see...They were a big hit!

Have a great week, friends! I'm off to finish my LAST WEEK AS A GRADUATE STUDENT!!

No comments: