Monday, September 28, 2009

Doo doo doo lookin' out my back door...


Just a real quick post...I stepped out my back door to break down some cardboard for recycling, and lookie what I saw! Definitely brought a smile to my face on a rainy, gloomy day!!
What made you smile today?
'May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly
where
you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that
are
born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you
have
received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be
content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle
into
your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and
love.
It is there for each and every one of us.'

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you, mary, for such a pretty pic and great thoughts. a nice way to start my day!

Eric Maruscak said...

I wish I was there to see that with you. It is beautiful, and I think it was shining just for you so that you could smile.

Mara Campbell said...

What a beautiful photos!!

Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog. I would love if you added a link to your blog!! I will definitely be back to check out yours, too. Have a great day Mary!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!