Friday, July 27, 2007

Still working on it...

LOL. I really hope that I do find the time to post some things on this blog. We just purchased a digital camera-FINALLY-and I plan on doing some things in the next few weeks that I can post and talk about. First and foremost, I want to put together some things for my sister's baby shower (she's pregnant with TWINS!). If things go according to plan, posts will include the cake, a couple crib blankets, and maybe a couple of surprises, as my budget allows. I'm looking forward to doing something creative.

Current news: Remember when we were kids and we had those little fake earrings that had adhesive on the back and just stuck to our earlobes? Well, yesterday, my boyfriend's 5-year old, Morgan, decided that it would be a good idea to stick one up her nose. So we spent the afternoon in the ER getting it removed. It took 3 of us to hold her still and she screamed throughout the process as though her nose were being REMOVED. I can look back on it now and see the humor of the situation. SHE, on the other hand, does not see the humor and after the experience of having the thing taken out of her nose, she adamently promises that she will never do it, again.
The doctor says all kids do this at some point. I asked my mom. I didn't.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Brawhahaha! *uncontroilable laughter* *gasping for air* How awful, truly.

It must be in the air though! My friend Bobbie's little girl did the SAME thing last week, only with popcorn kernals, one in each nostril!

Can't wait to see Baby shower stuff...you're the best blanket.scarf maker ever.