Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy First Birthday, Liam!

Our friends Kim and Jason have this amazing little boy called Liam.
He is sweet, and smart, and hilarious. 
Truly, this boy will brighten your day no matter what might bring you down.

Unbelievably, Liam turns ONE, this week! 
We were lucky enough to attend Liam's party this past weekend, and here is the card that I made for him. 
Not that he cared. Babies don't care about cards, ya know. 
But how could I not? He's pretty special, after all.

The PPs are both from DCWV's Nana's Kids Collection.
The sock monkey is a loose rubber stamp from that same giant collection as my last post, which I colored in with Copics and colored pencils. 

It's a beautiful day here in Binghamton! I hope the sun is shining on you, wherever you are!

No comments: