Thursday, March 24, 2011

Welcome Baby

Hey, Friends!

Today's card is brought to you by the color PINK! I don't usually go all-out girly like this, but sometimes it's ok, no? Yes? Of course it is! (Especially when one of your best friends is about to have a baby girl ANY DAY NOW!! YAY! Go, Nelson!!)



This card is my entry into a challenge over at Simply Scrapping Crafts. We were instructed to use only one stamp - just one - on a design. This isn't usually an issue for me, as I tend to use just one image or sentiment on a card and then focus more on my PP and LO, but for this one I found myself WANTING to use some of the cute images I have. Instead, I drew this little carriage (pram? I love that word) on an old piece of Basic Grey and then just cut out the pieces. I know the wheels are screwy...don't judge me, I don't claim to be an artist.
Everything you see is from my stash. PPs are from Basic Grey, polka dot ribbon is (I think) Papertrey Ink, and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Round and Round collection.

1 comment:

Dana said...

OMG, you freaking DREW that pram? Holy crow girl, it's AWESOME! I mean really. REALLY, really. You should be designing stamps!!!!!!!!! I kept looking at it going, "she MUST have used two stamps...no way could she have cut that out of PP so well." but then I read that you actually DREW IT!
You are in the wrong business. This funky pram rocks.