Sunday, December 21, 2008

Here I am...

...once again...a long time since I've posted! I hope everyone is doing well and spending some quality time with friends and family. I hope my blog isn't just turning into plugs for other peoples' endeavors, but here's another one. Back on February first, I wrote a short note about my photographer friend Mike. Still a friend. Still a wonderful guy. Still a great photographer. There is, however, a reason for me to talk about him again besides his great talent. Read this. As you can see, his niece is one incredibly tough and brave kid. I won't go into all the details, as you can read them for yourself. If you can spare the extra $20, please consider buying a CD. Incidentally, my friend Steve played the sax on this album, and I can attest to some serious talent there. The music is relaxing and mostly mellow, but there's some on there that will make you dance around your kitchen, and make the guy in the car next to you laugh when he looks over and sees you singing along. If you're a sucker for the sax, like I am, you'll love the mix of horns and rockin' guitar. If you have myspace, you can check out the band and some of their music, here.
The best way to purchase the CD is buy contacting Mike's sister, because if you buy it through "CD Baby" they keep a lot of the money. Buying it through Robin will help all of the money go to the clinic where Savannah receives her treatments.

Okay, I'm done, now. Go check out some great music!!
And HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

No comments: