So, Dana tagged me with this survey and said that I desperately needed to update my blog, so here goes!
1. Name your two favorite scrapbooking topics?
Scrapbooking?Hmm...well, I have been given a couple of BEEE-OO-TI-FUL new journals that I have thought would make great scrapbooks, but I haven't done anything in them, yet...so I guess I would have to say that my first fave thing is my friends and loved ones that I could put on the pages, and the second would be nature...I love photographing nature...its pretty hard to mess up a pic of something that's already perfect!
2. What are the two best places you've been to?
Wow. I haven't traveled nearly as much as had I wanted by this point in my life. I spent two weeks in Mexico and saw some pretty amazing sites, and I would have to agree with Dana...I love the Fingr Lakes area, my home "stompin' grounds!" As Dorothy Gale said, "if you can't find your heart's desire in your own backyard, then you never really lost it to begin with."
3. Name two things you do every day? Wake up and pet the cat.
4. Tell us two things that everyone pretty much knows about you?
I'm a GREAT gift-giver, and I love to go out and have fun with my friends!
5. Two places you wish to visit? Australia and Costa Rica
6. Two things you may not know about me are:
My mind is often consumed with thoughts of the future, and I have a hard time falling asleep at night.
7. Two nicknames you've had at some time in your life:
Aunt Mary, Mary Margerine
8. Name two of your favorite drinks?
Water with lots of ice and a lemon wedge, and OJ with lots of pulp...(yes, I like to chew my juice!)
9. What are two interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you've had in your life?
I was a toddler teacher for 3 years and it was the hardest, most fun, most enlightening job I've ever had. I learned more in that 3 years than I could have learned in 10 years of college!!
I didn't get paid for this, but when I was about 13, Dana and I had to ride on a wagon behind a tractor and pitch haybales up onto a pile. Forgive my bluntness: It SUCKED.
10. What are two things you would like to learn?
A musical instrument (I've never been musically gifted) and algebra...(never been mathematically gifted, either).
11. What two things would make your scrapping/stamping work space work even better for you?
Space and time.
12. What are two of your best organizational tips for stampers that do not have a lot of space?
Organize everything so that you can easily get it out and put it away again, when finished; and
ummm...okay, that's all I got!
13. What are your two favorite stamping toys?
I don't have a huge stamp collection, right now, so I LLOOOOOOVEEE rubons!
I also love this little handheld distressing tool that Dana gave to me. I like experimenting with it.
14. If you could have TWO super-powers, what would they be?
Invisibility, and the ability to fly.
I'm supposed to tag two people to do this survey, but I'm not going to tag anyone. If you're interested in filling it out, by all means, go for it! But I won't hold it against you if you decline!(;